Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hairstyles I've Created

Hey Ladies and gents......just want to share some pics with your of some hairstyles I have created over the years.....or just this year :P .....take a look...
This is me and my cousin April at Cracker barrel...:) ...I did both of weaves....My hair was 16 inch  and I wished I combed it a lil before this pic...oh well. I'm still fly...:)

This is the same hair style from above just curled and styled  a little...cannot tell  from this pic but I cut it  about 2inches....I could not take the length gets messy too fast



April is gonna kill me for this pic....but this is my first full head weave ....lol We were up to about  1 or 2 that night exhausted is not even the word (no curl or anything just freshly done #realrapraw)





No comments:

Post a Comment