Friday, March 16, 2012

Elumen Hair Color

Good evening so I got my hair did today YAYAYAYAY!!!...A nice trim and color....Elumen....It is color that moisturizes and lightens your hair so that your hair looks as if it has a natural tint. It is a safer way to color hair and promotes growth. My hair dresser Justice....is the bomb.com ....take a look at the results.....




I look like new person...love it!!!

Soooo if you wanna know more about this new hair color that you must must try......oh I forgot it is not permanent and it does wash out after a couple washes but it lasts WAY longer than a regular rinse.......check it out the website is
http://www.elumen-haircolor.com/....Also if you need a new stylist that is into hair care try mine ....I've been going to her since I was 17 so I can vouch for her...... her facebook page is  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000372105375&sk=info.....sorry for the link I didn't know how to shorten it. You can check out styles that she has done in her photo albums and see how great of a stylist she is....Thanks Ladies and gents if you have any questions leave a post on the blog......Going to bed now ...these damn SINUSES lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment