Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hair-Clip Extensions for African American Hair

Hair clip extension.....look at snaps...they are open now can close them by pressing the front of the clip

Hair Clip Extension

Hair Clip in Extension.....14inches....will post brand name as soon as I head to the hair store again

Annie Packaging

Annie Brush ...good for blow outs and brushing....promotes stimulation throughout scalp
Starting Blog ....Yay...so excited about starting this blog ....I loved to do hair talk about hair and all that good stuff since I was about 5....I think that is when my mom taught me how to braid my Barbie's Hair......okay enough with the speech.....any way I was researching hair clip extensions for African American hair on Youtube.com because I just bought some from my local hair store....I can not remember the name the of the hair....next time I go there I will find out ....I like the clips they are easy to use and you can create many different styles. I will post pictures after I put them in....I am not one of those people that show the before I will just show the after......:)....I bought this Annie brush also with this purchase I swear it is the best brush ever itfeels so good on your scalp..... it promotes stimulation throughout the scalp for growth....I use it for wrapping  my hair and for blowing out my hair (to make it straight)

No comments:

Post a Comment